When you live in Wayzata, Minnesota, having a life insurance policy is important. You don’t want to believe all of the myths that you hear because it can lead you into purchasing a policy that has insufficient coverage.
There are plenty of myths out there, and no one is quite sure as to where they got started. Sometimes it is because people purchase a policy without truly knowing anything about what it is that they are buying. Not all agents are honest and therefore they will say anything in order to sell someone a policy.
For example, there is the myth about 95% of life insurance policies never paying out. This is only true of term life and that is because people need to “guess” at how long they are going to live. Coverage options range from 5 to 30 years.
While term is the most affordable option for life insurance, you can also look at whole and universal life. These can provide cash values that can be used later in life, such as being able to afford your retirement years.
Some life insurance facts that you need to be aware of that surfaced as a result of myths include:
- You can be any age to get a life insurance policy
- Poor health does not exclude you from getting a policy
- Multiple quotes should be obtained in order to compare pricing
Knowing more about life insurance as a whole will make it easier for you to get a policy that you can rely on.
Call us at Pizano Insurance today to learn more about your life insurance options. We are here to help you however we can, including answering questions that you may have about coverage and obtaining quotes from some of the best insurance companies that write policies in Minnesota.
Do you have insurance for your small business in Wayzata, MN? You have no way of knowing what is going to come your way, but you can be prepared for everything with the right coverage. Two types of coverage most businesses should consider – at minimum – are:
- Property Damage – With the right insurance, you can protect the equipment, furniture and other items within your business. After all, you never know when a burglar is going to target your business or when a fire is going to occur at your storefront. By taking the time to obtain the most appropriate insurance, you can be fully prepared to weather the storm that comes with a fire, flood or other event that causes business property damage.
- Liability – Whether you work with clients in your own office or their place of business, it is crucial that you have coverage to protect you in the event that your client is hurt in one way or another, such as tripping and falling over your briefcase. Liability insurance for your business in Wayzata will help protect your business from various legal claims, including bodily injury, medical costs and property damage.
Business Insurance Policies Can Be Customized
Depending on the type of business that you operate, you may need additional coverage. A larger company with employees may need to be protected in the event of employee misconduct while a smaller business that focuses on IT may need a policy that will cover electronic data loss. You can get quotes on a variety of coverages so that you can create a business policy that meets your needs as well as your budget.
Business Insurance Is Complex – Get Help!
The options for business insurance are endless, which can make it difficult to choose the right policy for you and your business. Luckily, that's where the independent agents of our business insurance agency in Minnesota come in. We can discuss with you what options are available and help you determine the types and levels of coverage that are necessary to limit your risk and protect your business.