Many factors determine the rate an insurance provider charges you for your automobile insurance policy. Those factors are a part of life, and they change over time. Some changes happen unexpectedly, and some are expected. If you are about to experience a change, consider reaching out to Pizano Insurance in Wayzata, MN for a consultation. If you have already experienced one of the changes listed below, contact us. One of our independent agents will discuss policy options with you.
- Marital status – Most people will experience a decrease in rates after marriage. However, after a divorce, your rates may rise a bit, so if you are planning a divorce, it is a good time to reevaluate your car insurance options.
- Employment – The length of your commune may change. If you are no longer employed, you will be putting fewer miles on your car.
- Moving – your home address is a factor, an address in a lower density area might decrease rates.
- Buying or selling a vehicle – the age, condition, engine size, and even type of paint (but not color) will affect your auto insurance rate.
- Special Birthday – rates may change when a driver turns 20, 40, 55, and 70
- Teen Drivers
- A household member recently received a permit or license.
- If your teen’s grades have drastically changed, you may gain or lose a ‘good student" rate discount.
- If your teen goes away to college and leaves the car at home, they may be re-classified as an "occasional" driver.
All these factors are good reasons to have Pizano Insurance provide you with a new quote on your automobile insurance. Contact one of our offices today. We have locations in Albertville and Wayzata, MN. We are an independent agency, and we look forward to working with you.